Q: What do Jim Carrey, Tom Daley and Posh Spice all have in common?
A: They have all experienced the benefits of creative visualisation!
At age 9 Tom Daley visualised himself taking part and winning a medal in the London 2012 Olympics and age 18, he did.
At age 12 Posh Spice knew she wanted to be a brand bigger than Persil Automatic. 11 years later she met David Beckham and the rest is history.
In the early 1990s Jim Carrey was a struggling unknown actor. He decided to write himself a cheque for $10 million dollars for “acting services rendered,” dated it for 1994, and carried it in his wallet for daily inspiration. In 1994, Carrey learned he would be paid exactly $10 million dollars for his role inDumb and Dumber.
As the outer world is a projection of our inner world, when we get internally clear, we align ourselves and atoms move!
However, before we creatively visualise, we need to get clear on what it is that we actually want. I did some research and discovered that getting clear takes:
- Time: ideally you would take time out of your everyday life to pause and get very clear about what it is that you really want.
- Permission: Often we want to do things which are outside our comfort zone, & might ruffle some (or a lot of!) feathers – here’s where permission comes in!
- Kindness: It takes courage to look at our dreams and life purpose and go for them, kindness and support are vital to making our vision tangible.
THE UNIVERSE LOVES CLARITY
It can be hard to give ourselves this time out, this permission and this kindness and support. Our visions typically stay on hold.
With such awareness in mind, I have been slowly honing a new way of working alongside my coaching work, and have created Envisioning Sessions.
An Envisioning session is a two-hour intensive in-person session where I work with you to get crystal clear on the next chapter. The next ten years in fact! We then work to the present. I have had 100% positive feedback that major improvements and manifestations have followed the sessions, as it functions like an emotional and practical Feng Shui!
– ES, Performer and Speaker, MC, Mentor.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Feel very clear about the big picture and what your priorities are
- Have a realistic and flexible road map for the next year ahead
- Know which clear actions to take and have the support to take them
- Move easily into visualising what it is exactly you are working towards
- Feel full of hope, much lighter and brighter!
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to find out more.